gou foward

Monday, September 15, 2008

my birthday

well technically the anniversary to my birthday is this week. i don't much care about it. heck there are some religious ppl who don't even celebrate it. i find this time of year to be a time to renew, reflect and move forward. school starts, church begins a new year in some sense. for me getting older is another page of turning wise. so much has happened since i graduated high school . i'm not married yet and some ppl are pushing me to find the right person. for me it's difficult with the job i'm in, the inflexible schedule to go out. so if anybody is reading this, there is certain things that i'm looking for. just someone who shares the same belief as i do and like anything to do with arts, whether it's music, films, paintings etc. and another on october 6th a monday, bruce cockburn is coming to edmonton and i would like to go. if there's anyone interested in joining me, email me.
anyways, it's going to be an interesting week i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home